Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- Wherever possible, URLs are provided for references. The DOI must be in all cases where it is available.
- The text is in Georgia font 11 for the body of the text and 10 for the footnotes.
- The text has the title in lowercase in Spanish and English, indicates your name, academic affiliation, orcid and email. In addition, add, at the bottom of the page, a brief biography indicating all your academic degrees and the respective institution, as well as the role you play in your workplace or correspondent.
- The writing is loaded in two files: 1) All the previously mentioned data; 2) a text that guarantees anonymity, that is, it does not explicitly indicate authorship.
The contents of this journal are licensed under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International, which allows for sharing and adaptation of works with proper attribution to the original authorship and non-commercial purposes. As such, the general public may make use of the documents published in the Journal, acknowledging the respective author's rights and citing their publication with indication of the original source (name of the Journal and its edition). In turn, the authors are free to reuse their works while respecting the same licensing terms.